Monday, November 29, 2010

Myth Presentation

Today was the day our group, Lyonesse, in my Myth class, presented our project. We've been working on this for a few months. It's worth 40% of our grade. And I was terrified. Three of the six in our group bothered to show up for any of the meetings we had over the past few months. We managed to meet once with about four or five of us, we made the outline of our creation and main myths in that time. I put together a script, with the help of Kelcy (who also made signs of who people were supposed to be); Casey made people and fire, Cady wrote out the outline so I could write the script and power point, and Steven brought enough swords for us to have epic battles with. Danielle brought her spontineity and lighthearted acting.
The following is the script and power point. While the first time we acted was while preforming for everyone, we only messed up a few times, and the audience seemed to enjoy it a lot. We even had Crocker (our Myth teacher) laughing. Enjoy!

Myth Power Point

Lyonesse Script w Kelcy's Edits

2 comments:

  1. Lol I can see why this would be funny. Especially with your powerpoint. I wish I could have watched you perform it. The story seems authentic too, which is really awesome. It shows you must have actually learned something from the class. It is a really great final project for him to assign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do kind of wish he taped it so I could see how ridiculous we all looked. This was a very great project for him to assign, something totally unusual. I can't say I loved every minute of it; a lot of work went into this, a lot of twisting arms. Six people in a group is difficult to work with, but we made it happen. I'm just glad it's finally over!

    ReplyDelete