Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Music Amazing

I'm a fan of wandering on the site stumble.com. I come across travel sites, photography sites, music sites. . . anything that I told it was something I was interested in. Tonight, while relaxing after homework, stumble brought me here: to Andrew Bird. He plays every instrument in the song, he's cute, and he whistles like no tomorrow.

And then stumble brought me here: to a website that scans your handwriting so you can write letters with a personal touch. I now have my own font called KristenCraze. Don't judge, it's the best I could come up with on the spot. This is a very cool concept, though a bit of a faulty one. While the individual letters are indeed my own, it is not my writing. I connect almost all my letters, like a cursive of my own. Still, the idea is interesting.

And finally, there is Jamie Lidell singing 'The City.' I love it because he makes his own music. . . with his mouth. Reminds me of a kid in high school. Anyway, nice use of his mouth. And his voice doesn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment