Thursday, November 15, 2012

Makes my Day

I can't help it, but these guys have made my day: Obama vs Romney and Hitler vs Vader. I know some of these are just plain offensive...but I can't stop laughing. There are a few that fall short of funny, but most are definitely worth watching. If they weren't so vulgar, I'd throw these as examples at students and tell them to come up with something similar. These are the height of creativity...and brains. They aren't mindless rap videos, you actually need to know something about each character to get references. When Hitler says "Come in to my shower," my jaw dropped. The Obama vs. Romney one is probably my favorite. They don't favor one politician or the other, and the surprise cameo is hilarious yet still manages to send a message. My hubby loves Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare. I hope people can see past how offensive they can be and just realize how creative and (surprisingly) intelligent they are at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment